Dec 1, 2009

Nightmare Nazi Demons

Here is my depiction of the nightmare nazi demons from An American Werewolf In London, originally published (in black and white) in Electric Ant #2.

I am selling signed high quality art prints of this in an open edition.

The print is made using archival inks on premium photo luster paper measuring 24 x 16 inches. The artwork runs to the edge with no border space.

Price is 75 US Dollars which includes shipping and handling. Shipping is extra outside of the USA. Contact me at evilenergy @ yahoo.com if interested.


2 comments:

  1. I used to watch you draw when i went to the skate corral and i absolutely love everything i've seen. You are beyond talented and i wish you well in your future. and maybe one day i'll but some of your art work for my new house.
    your secret admirer!

    ReplyDelete